Tuesday 7 April 2009

x bajet...ok x?

aku tulis ni waktu dlm kelas risk management aku yg boring tuh...
aku dok conteng2 buku aku...
tiba-tiba aku mula teringat nak tulis sesuatu...
kurang drpd 3-4 minit, aku come out with this...
ni pasal diri aku jgk, ok x?

You know,
I'll do anything,
You know,
I'll keep struggling,
It's all because of you,
I'll do anything for you,

It hurts,
To know you're not,
It hurts,
To let it stop,

I know,
I keep, keep loving,
I know,
I can't stop hoping,
It's all because of you,
I'll do anything for you,

Coz I really, really know,
From the very, very start,
That I really, really LOVE you,
From the bottom of my heart...

p/s halim, cuba masuk lirik nih dlm lagu yg ko karang pakai gitar aku aritu, cm best x? kalo x, ko try wat lagu baru..hehehe..lirik dah ade, lagu je blum...

-palola-

1 comment: