Friday 24 April 2009

this innocence is brilliant...

waking up, n I see dat everything is OK...it's the first time in my life and now it's so great...slowing down I look around and I'm so amazed...I think 'bout the lil' things that make life great...I wouldn't change a thing about it...dis is actually the BEST feeling...

dis innocence is brilliant...dis moment is perfect...I hope that it will stay...
so pliz don't go away...I need u now...n I'll hold on to it...n I won't let it pass me by...

I found a place so safe...not a single tear...again, it's the first time in my life and now it's so clear...
I feel calm, I belong, n I'm so happy here...it's so strong, so now I let myself be sincere...

It's a state of bliss, where I think I'm dreaming
It's the happiness inside that I'm feeling
It's a beautiful that makes me wanna cry

"It's soooooo beautiful and always makes me wanna cry"

this innocence is brilliant, n it makes me want to cry
this innocence is brilliance, so pliz don't u ever go away
cause I need u now, and I'll hold on to it, i wont let it past me by...so plizzzz don't u let it pass u by...

so pal, be in love, true love...n u can feel wat I feel...
i can't stop thinkin' of her in the examination hall 4 my first paper...n it's so hurt...

LoLa-FaLo

1 comment:

  1. wah..
    lagu avril~
    babe~
    ok ke ko?
    cam tak jek..
    focus~!!
    gud luck =)

    ReplyDelete