Tuesday 23 October 2012

On My B'day...

My parents are the first to wish, Love you both...
My other family members never forget to wish...
...so do some of my frens

My fiancee is the one who always counting every tick of the clock, until the day...

The cake she prepared for me...
She asked me to wear that hat...
Onion-cutting-knife...
Okay I'll do it...
I did it...lolx
Huahuahua...she bought me a Sony Sports MP3 player...and a Triathlon mag ---> did she allowed me to join triathlon after this??? Hooray!!
My lovely cute fiancee!
She belanja me everything on that day, including this French meal...
_____________________________________________________________________

 My frens...

Sufian & his fiancee, Maisara, bought me presents, Hershey's chocolate, and a special secret gift...
That night, I had improved my 10KM personal best timing by more than 10 mins from the previous timing...

~~~ W o n d e r f u l   B ' d a y ,   a f t e r   a l l ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment