Monday 24 September 2012

Hiking Bukit Gasing

Last 2 weeks, me and my friends - Andy & Zafir - and my brother, went to the Bukit Gasing Recreational Forest. It is just another leisure activity on the extra holiday, Malaysia Day. Besides, it is also provided me with the preparation towards my Salomon X-Trail 2012, which is on this coming 30th September. 

It's raining on that morning, forced us to postponed the hiking. We started at 9 o'clock, however it is still a good experience we had together that day. Smileys ;))

For more details review and more pictures, you may also log on to my adventure team's blog, EYKL Fun Runners.

We found a creek in the middle of the forest. I didn't want to miss a change to snap a pic there.
At the suspension bridge, one of the a-must-go place here.


No comments:

Post a Comment