Sunday 26 August 2012

Larian Hijau MPSP 2012


Hehe. After several day of training, I put a minor challenge on me by running a 3KM Larian Hijau MPSP 2012. As you can see in the logo above, that's the event I am talking about right now. MPSP is stands for Majlis Perbandaran Seberang Perai.

I reached MPSP Tower at 6.20am. The event started at 7am sharp in front of the tower. Sorry dat I dun wear the running vest they gave, but at least I wear the Green (Hijau) running shoe in order to support the cause. Hikhik.

MPSP Tower
Arrived at 21KM (half-marathon) starting line 
Only half marathoners, which flagged-off early at 5am, were seen at the finishing line around 7.10am
Can you spot me in this picture??
3KM category flagged-off
On-the-go
I am reaching the finishing line
It's juz 3KM anyway..
I've conquered MPSP Tower for 3KM
One of the beautiful scenery of the big MPSP Tower
At the podium
Picture with the beautiful mum
Picture with the awesome sister
Our beloved sponsor, H-TWO-O..

No comments:

Post a Comment