Tuesday 24 July 2012

27 pics of trip to Raub Fish Farm!

1st pic snap when I juz reached there
Kolam2 ikan
Dunno y it is like this, but it's a good thing to snap in  my opinion
Me in the farmer's mode...handsome x?
Farmer gapo ni?? Pakai cap lak??
Me n her...
1st pond - 2 month-old red tilapia
Giving them special lunch
Kui kui..
Crazy view here, lunch time babeh
I think this is a reserve one
I dun think they're waiting for fish to eat
I catched them myself...hehe..no lar..
I catched them myself...hehe..no lar..
I catched them myself...hehe..no lar..
I catched them myself oso...hehe..no lar..  
This time I really cut it MYSELF! Terer x aku??
KEBAB-boommm!
This is where we had our picnic
Red Velvet cupcakes for desert..i took two!
Now, we're having lunch..nyum..nyum..
Then we're going to the recreational park for makan angin
Nice pose, Ost-Man!
Me and my pose
The way to the chalets
I bought 2 durians on the way home for my homemate
Passed by Bentong sign board and took pic while driving..hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment