Monday 9 January 2012

MPIB Run...it makes me addicted to running...

Sunday, 8 Jan 2012 - I really enjoyed MPIB Run held at Pdg Merbok yesterday. I came to the race venue late as I need to wait for Ikhwan who wake up late. Haha. We make an appointment to meet up in E&Y office at 5.50pm, but end up called the sleeping Ikhwan at 6.00, he juz woke up. I registered for 12KM run while Ikhwan is a 6KM runner. Finally, when we reach Pdg Merbok, my 12KM category has already kicked start. A bit rush at the beginning, but overall, I satisfy with my performance. In less than 1 more week, I'll involve in another running event - Mizuno Wave Run 10KM. Therefore, MPIB Run is like giving me a new king of addiction to the running events. Here are the snapshots on the racing day.










































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment