Sunday 1 January 2012

Best Year Of 2011



Summary: My year 2011 start with a bit slow pace in the beginning, but in the 2nd half of the year, it's getting more exciting, for it to be one of the best year for me! Kick start by da purchase of my first smartphone and being with my Lovely Nik Evira, I listed down here other things that colors my awesome, beautiful year of 2011...


First smartphone – Samsung Nexus S


GT Japan @ Sepang – meet sexy DJ Mari Ferrari


Watch Malaysia lost to Singapore in World Cup qualifier at Stadium


Hari Raya with nephew - Isaac Mikhail


First time stepped into I-City


Get a Casio Original Wrist Watch – on my birthday


5 Star Hotel Pangkor Island Beach Resort – 3 days 2 nights

MICPA to ACCA


Phuket Convoy Trip – with 3 Satrias


Medals of 3 big running events – Adidas, Nike, Malakoff


New Beautiful Girlfriend – My Lovely Ms Evira

No comments:

Post a Comment