Thursday 29 December 2011

Nike We Run KL 10K 2011

On 27th November 2011, me & my friends - ikhwan, andy, shuhid, norehan...& my brother also, Remy, joined one of the most popular event of the year - Nike We Run KL 10K 2011 @ Pdg Merbok, KL. This event targeted 10K participant across the country, & I heard that over 8,500 people played their part on dat day.


I woke up early @ 5.30 in the morning, but with plan not to take free breakfast given by the sponsor. Night b4, I had 'kenduri kawen' held in luxury Golf & Country Club, eat soooo 'freaking' much, and after dat, we go watch MU game some more, eat roti telur cheese sum more, & sleep late. Wahhh, my stomach so 'sakit' woh when I ran dat day. But okay la, my 10km performance improved a bit compare to previous Run I joined.


10KM finishers were given a bottle of mineral water, a banana, and a finisher’s gift each. Other food given after the race dat we can take are Cornetto Ice-cream and Domino Pizza.


Picture with IKHWAN - 10KM in 57min - Winner of Exclusive-Customized Finisher's Tee



My younger brother - 2nd to IKHWAN with 1hr 04min


Padang Merbok punyer pasal laaaah..

Win the Finisher's Nike Shoe Pendrive 1GB


My ankle's serious injury


Race route map - Okay la...not so gila!!





Free Event T, with water bottle + Finisher's gift of keychain like model of Nike LunarGlide 3....thx Nike!







No comments:

Post a Comment