Tuesday 16 June 2009

Tak Risau

"I love it when people jeer me. I love to see the hate in their eyes, to hear the insults. It doesn't bother me.
"It's true lots of people hate me, but there are even more who love me and who support me. I feel bad only when I play badly. Fortunately, that happens rarely."
-Christiano Ronaldo, World Player of the Year 2008
Itu ape yang pemain RM80juta, Christiano Ronaldo tu cakap. I'm the one who love him although I'm not an MU fan. Bcoz his playing style reminding me of Steve McManaman (Liverpool 1988-1999).
Tapi best gile die dapat wat statement camtu. Hepy je die kan??? X risau pun pasal org nk benci die. Hehehe. Sebab ramai lagi orang suka dia.
Cam ne pun, even transfer die ke Madrid membuatkan penyokong EPL rasa kehilangan, kiteorg tetap support Ronaldo di Spain (terpaksa stay overnight la nk tgk Real main pasni...hehe).
Viva Ronaldo!
Viva Portugal!

No comments:

Post a Comment